This classic Mexican dish is here to claim its crown. Ride a joyous flavourful ride with these yummy soft vegetarian tacos which come together within a mere time of just 20 to 25 minutes. This easy taco recipe is perfectly suitable for all vegetarians and even for the gluten intolerant people as well. Check out this amazing recipe for vegetarian soft tacos and go on mesmerizing all the taste buds but in a Mexican way. This time, ditch all those exorbitantly expensive tacos from the shops and prepare these soft Mexican delightful bites at the comfort of your home by just using some simple kitchen ingredients. These filling and quick bites are easy to prepare and call for a delicious way to enjoy the exotic Mexican cuisine. You can play around combining all your favourite veggies and garnishments. Whether you like them tacos to be an all vegetable taco or non vegetarian tacos they make up a great treat for the taste buds and a marvellous party snack. This weekend, invite a couple of your close friends and buddies and give them a treat of their life. Prepare these delicious quick tacos at home in a cost-effective way and take them to divine world of heavenly flavours. Just grab your favourite veggies and tortillas from your nearest grocery store and nail these Mexican specialties in an easy way.
Ingredients of Vegetarian Soft Tacos
- 4 corn tortilla
- 1 gm chopped onion
- 1/3 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 de seeded jalapeno
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds ground
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1/2 gm spice black pepper
- 3 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup sliced mushroom
- 1/3 cup chopped yellow squash
- 3 cloves minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/3 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- Step 1 Cook the veggies for the tacosTo make these amazing tacos, heat a tablespoon of olive oil into a skillet. After the oil is hot enough, saute chopped onions into it until they turn tender. Then add the remaining olive oil zucchini, mushrooms, jalapeno, yellow squash,oregano and cumin. Cook all these veggies over a medium heat for about 5 minutes. Then drop tomatoes and cook for another minute. Turn off the flame and and drizzle lime juice over the veggies. Toss it well.
- Step 2 Cook the corn tortillasPlace the corn tortillas onto a non stick griddle and cook both the sides of it. If not the griddle you can even microwave the tortillas on a paper towel for 30 seconds.
- Step 3 Assemble the veggies and corn tortillas to make yummy tacosFor assembling divide the cooked veggies liberally and place them in the centre of all the corn tortillas. Garnish with cilantro and grated cheese. Enjoy the delicious tacos.
Jack fruit Tacos Recipe
Jack fruit is an extremely versatile and exotic ingredient. These Jack fruit Tacos are a wholesome combination of spices and fruits that will leave you craving for more. This is an easy recipe that can be made within no time and can be enjoyed on every happy occasion. The fruit itself is chewy in texture which makes it a perfect vegetarian recipe. Crunchy cheesy and simple-to-make these tacos are loaded with loads of benefits and can be savoured by people of all age groups. Occasions like kitty parties potlucks, picnics or game nights are apt to relish this snack recipe and is sure to woo your guests in a jiffy. Go ahead and try this Mexican recipe right away and watch your friends and family go for a round two!